Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The Cold Breath

   


It was a cold last night, I was under my sheets in the air of tension, I could see him in the dark, with that scaly hoodie covering his whole body but I could not see his legs as if  he was floating in the air, he started approaching me, I was terrified and the moment he tried to get hold me I slipped from his clutches and started running, all I could think of is how can I escape him, so I ran and ran. I soon escaped from his shadows but it lasted only for a second. Before I knew death was standing right in front of me, I was pale and cold as ice, the breeze caused shiver inside of me, I could feel the cold whisper each breath against my skin and before I know I was under his spell. I tried to break free and as soon as the tension broke I opened my eyes but my lungs could not. I couldn't breathe, I was trying hard to inhale, breathing heavily each second. I thought I was taken but God gave me hope, the next glimpse of light I woke from this bloody dream breathing heavily. I went to take a sip of water and I felt it, each drop flowing down my body to my stomach; a cold feeling, a sudden drowsiness and with my eye wobbling I was stamped to my bed by a blow only to awake the next morning with a bright sunshine. I'm so relieved that it was all just a nightmare. Or Was It ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana

  Diana She's just not a princess, An angel descended, She just wanna be free, To love and live as she. People adored cuz she was kind, ...