Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The Dilemma

                                             


I was watching the movie Social Network and as I am a Computer Science Engineer I felt like I should create something for the world. I love computers, I love cars and I love technology. One of the easiest ways to earn money is to be a Software Developer, so that is that. But I also love singing and dancing and want to be a sensation like Justin Bieber so that I could influence more people and help them emotionally, like help motivate them and make a positive mindset towards the world, through my songs. Obviously, I cannot be both so I have to choose something to lay my hands on and I can’t choose one and now I’m in a dilemma. And I really want to make a change in the world and maybe leave a footprint behind. Because, if no-one knows us at the time we were born it’s not our fault, but if no-one knows us at the time we part the world, it is our fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana

  Diana She's just not a princess, An angel descended, She just wanna be free, To love and live as she. People adored cuz she was kind, ...